Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,228

    Default

    Congratulations, cijoc.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Christchurch New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Applied for passport on 4th of november.
    Received on 26th of november.
    One way ticket booked to Australia in February.�� good luck to you all

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    Applied for passport on 4th of november.
    Received on 26th of november.
    One way ticket booked to Australia in February.�� good luck to you all
    Congratulations! How long did you have to wait for certificate after you got your approval?

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Christchurch New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart_prince34 View Post
    Congratulations! How long did you have to wait for certificate after you got your approval?
    I think it was 2 or 3 days.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    I think it was 2 or 3 days.
    You meant 2-3 weeks May be? ��

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Christchurch New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart_prince34 View Post
    You meant 2-3 weeks May be? ��
    Sorry I thought you meant how long after the ceremony that is postponed due to covid. I think was around 3 weeks from approval.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    New Zealand (ex: South Africa)
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    Applied for passport on 4th of november.
    Received on 26th of november.
    One way ticket booked to Australia in February.�� good luck to you all
    I have previously cautioned you with regards to complying with Section 8(2)(f) of the Citizenship Act 1977 (that applicants applying for the grant of New Zealand citizenship must intend to reside in New Zealand). It appears that my cautions have been purposefully ignored: moreover, they have been previously responded to with extreme rudeness.

    I have now contacted the Department of Internal Affairs, and requested that they investigate your circumstances, with a view to depriving you of New Zealand citizenship under Section 17 of the Citizenship Act. I believe that it is my civic and moral duty to do so.

    As this matter has now been referred to the Department of Internal Affairs, I will be making no further comment on your circumstances.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Christchurch New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    I have previously cautioned you with regards to complying with Section 8(2)(f) of the Citizenship Act 1977 (that applicants applying for the grant of New Zealand citizenship must intend to reside in New Zealand). It appears that my cautions have been purposefully ignored: moreover, they have been previously responded to with extreme rudeness.

    I have now contacted the Department of Internal Affairs, and requested that they investigate your circumstances, with a view to depriving you of New Zealand citizenship under Section 17 of the Citizenship Act. I believe that it is my civic and moral duty to do so.

    As this matter has now been referred to the Department of Internal Affairs, I will be making no further comment on your circumstances.


    Hahaha! That was the reaction I was expecting. You're such a sad guy hahahaha

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Christchurch New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Also dear DIA: I have no intention of moving from NZ nor did I book a one way ticket anywhere, I just made the comment to wind up this asshole Kelerei

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •