Thread: SMC- job ( company)

Exclamation SMC- job ( company)

Hi guys,

It would be great if anyone here can help me to clear my doubts!

Currently i am working for a company A as a Group HR manager. Owner of my company owns companies B & C as well and i look after the work of A ,B and C as i am a Group manager. But i get paid from company B(all the managers gets paid from company B) and other normal staff whom i hire , manage and looks after gets paid from company A. So should i mention the company A while lodging the SMC or should I mention that i am working for B as i get my payslip and pay from company B????

Before i used get paid from A as well but from last November, I including all the managers payroll as been moved to company B. So should i submit my contract under company A or B? Or can i make a contract under both companies a group manager?

Thank you

Who is your contract with? And who will give the replies required by INZ on behalf of your employer?

Hi Jand

My current contract is with company A but i can change it or add company B as well if requires.

Normally i myself deal with all the INZ queries of our staff as i fill my details in all the “ESF”when ever we sponsor our employees(for both company A and B), but in my case i can ask our company owner or general manager to deal with immigration and there will be no issue with that.

If you were to get the company name on your contract changed, you could trigger the need for a VOC on your present work visa https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...c-are-changing, so that's not desirable. The most important thing for your application is to make it as easy as possible for the INZ CO to tick the necessary boxes - for everything to be clearly understandable. Is it possible for your payslip to note that your work is for companies A, B and C? Also, you could cover this by an explanatory note, and having the owner or general manager, whoever is given as the contact, ready prepared to confirm what their arrangement is with you.