Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: section 49

algud i will do that thanks

Nice try!

Should have quoted haha

Hey dear Benz I just want to confirm when you started to counts 12 months for removal condition 49 , from first day of employment or after granting residency visa i am bit confused about it

You have already asked this question and were advised to call INZ to clarify (yourself, the people on this forum are not your servants)

Quote Originally Posted by Agam13c View Post
    Hey dear Benz I just want to confirm when you started to counts 12 months for removal condition 49 , from first day of employment or after granting residency visa i am bit confused about it
    Hi,

I called INZ before just after I got my residence visa and they said that it is from the time you started employment. But who knows actually, coz she seems not confident also with her answer. I am counting it from the time I started employment and lets see what happens when I apply for removal.

thanks dear for an answer

Hello dear I just recieved an email from Inz regarding 49 condition in which they said that 12 months will be counted from the day you started job with an employer they said we can consider it for removal condition 49 thanks dear benz

arggghhhh!!! I called today inz and was just asking if they are processing removal of section 49. They said not as the offices are still closed. He told me that I am not qualified yet because the start of the count of 12 months is from the time my residency got approved. I don't know what is the right way of counting this "12 months of employment". Could anyone help as I am submitting once its already level 2 as I am more than a year employed by my employer in this company. Thanks

I had section 49(1) and had them removed at the one year mark. It was a few weeks turn around and no further fees.

Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post
    Hi Guys,

Anyone of you have the section 49 in their resident visa? I just have few questions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast