Thread: Culturally arrange marriage visa

Default Culturally arrange marriage visa

hi awesome people of enz community,

has anyone recently applied for CAM visa offshore? we applied in June 2021 now waiting game starts. just a question when do you have to submit medical? do you wait for immigration officer to ask for it or you submit it with your application without them asking for it?

thank you

I'm looking at the Process tab of the factsheet. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...r-visa#process. It doesn't specifically tell you about the timing for medicals, but in your place, I would get it done and submitted. Here's the information for finding a panel doctor. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...nel-physicians

See page 8 and 9 of the Guide INZ 1199 for more details about medicals.

thank you for your reply jadm. not sure whether to go for full medical or chest xray?

hi jadm I just saw from the link you provided. that culturally arrange marriage visa should be applied from visitor visa tab but I applied it under partner or dependent child visa tab 🤔😔
    I think I applied under wrong category

You need to follow the instructions on the INZ factsheet.

Hi Jazz, We applied for CAMVV on 28th March and got a Visa on 15th July.
    Happy to be of any help.

We didn't wait for the immigration officer to ask for a medical, we completed our full medical and added that as a part of the application. There is not much difference between chest X-ray and Full Medical price, so we went for latter.

hi NZ029, thank you for the update.

did you also submit PCC? and what specific documents did you submit to show that the marriage is arranged by third party?

Hi Jazz,
    I wanted to submit the application with all the possible documents but unfortunately couldn't get the PCC. Anyhow, that wasn't required.

Documents to prove that the marriage was arranged by a third party: A letter from the third party, screenshot from their chat with both parties (they were 2 years old), screenshots of the call history, their pictures from the wedding. etc.
    I submitted a pdf of around 80 pages, with evidence arranged in chronological order.

It took me 2 full days to get this done.