Thread: e-VISA for Residency Visa (SMC)

Default e-VISA for Residency Visa (SMC)

Hello guys, first of all thank you for all your help, all the information that you've guys shared here. Almost 2 years in the making!

Here's my timeline:
    SMC Lodgement: 10th September 2019
    CO allocated: 28th May 2021
    Online status changed to Approved: 4th June 2021
    AIP received: 8th June 2021

When we received our AIP, CO said that it'll take at least two weeks for them to provide e-Visa. And here we are now it's been 40 days now and we haven't received our e-Visa yet, is anyone out there in the similar situation?

We've been calling INZ every two weeks to follow up but every time we call them they always say to us that it'll take another two weeks again.

Is this actually normal? Or just that taking longer than usual? Thank you!

An Approved in Principle letter states that your visa will be granted subject to you complying with a set of directions specified in said letter. Have you done this?

Hello Kelerei, yes me and my partner have done that. They only asked for our original copy of passports + the copy of AIP letter, we've sent it the same day we received our AIP and we got it back after a week (14th of June) ��. I'm not really sure what's happening around this....

Okay nevermind! We've just received an email from INZ and they sent our e-Visa now!