Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SMC Residence Visa Job Search Visa

Please respond once you see my message

Posting the same message 5 times so personal messaging opens for me

Hello Guyz...Immigration gave me 12 months job search visa again and I am already in wellington now. Hopw job market will open after 15th Jan 2023.

Good luck.

Hi there... When you say "again", do you mean you were issued a JSV before and it expired due to border closure? When did you receive the new visa and how long did it take from the time the Immigration Officer contacted you to check if you are still interested? Please help with a response.

Yes. It was issued on 2020 and due to covid border closure imposed by NZ govt, I was not able to come to NZ at that time, So they re-issued it again. They contacted me in oct 2022 and got the visa in Dec 1st week 2022.

Thank you, Igen. My JSV was issued on the 2nd March 2020. They contacted me on 2nd Nov 2022 to ask if I'm still interested. I said yes I am still interested. However, they have not re-issued the visa yet. I followed up with them mid-December 2022 and they said they are still waiting for Amendment to Immigration Instruction to be signed off by senior officials. It's a bit strange how they are still waiting if they already re-issued the visa. I have also heard on a grapevine that 22 applicants whose JSVs were issued before 29 Feb 2020 have been re-issued fresh JSV. Was your JSV in 2020 issued before 29 Feb? I have also sent you a private message in your inbox. Would appreciate if you can respond there.

Deleted

Deleted Deleted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123