Thread: Financial interdependence

Default Financial interdependence

Hello everyone..

I have a question regarding the evidence of financial interdependence. My husband and I have our joint account since year 2014. Do I have to itemised each of our withdrawals in the bank In order to prove that we are financially interdependent to one another? Could anyone please give me a sample on how to do it? I also cant rember the things that we bought and no receipt as well.

Pls help.. thank you

In your situation, you should not need to detail each withdrawal. The fact that you hold (and have held for a long time) an account that you both have access to is what's important. (If you had separate accounts, you would need to show transaction detail to show the movement of money as related to joint expenses).

My partner and I were only together for a year when I applied for my partnership resident visa. I submitted a bank statement for every month, showing we held the joint account for the entire time we were claiming.

People I know who were claiming longer relationships, submitted one statement for each year they were claiming, as well as their most recent statement, to show they held a joint account the entire time.

But this is just my understanding based on my, and my friends', experiences. Others may have other experiences.

Transfer of funds between you and your partner's personal/joint accounts will help.

Thank you all for your response.. very much appreciated