Thread: DDM(deligated decision makers) processing time

Default DDM(deligated decision makers) processing time

Hi
    I submitted my residence app from NZ partner application off shore in Feb 2020. I had an phone interview in Dec 2020. That my co was changed . The new co asked me for new relationship evidence and after a month in March 2021 she said she forward the application to DDM. So does any one have idea how long does DDM takes time to process . My wife and our 2 sons are NZ citizens and we have offshore for 3 years due to waiting for this residence. So how long does DDm takes to make a decision?
    Thanks

As long as it takes, no sooner, no later.

Is there any time farme coz it's already been more then 5 months. It's been with DDM
    Last edited by sahil3352; 20th August 2021 at 07:33 PM.

DDM isn't part of INZ. The ministry sends cases to them. So no, nobody gets told a time frame, not even an estimated one.

Thanks jand M
    Actually my co sent the file to DDM to waive of 5 year travel prohbation period.
    Coz my co is not authorised to waive off that period. Still any estimate on time frame.
    Thanks

My point is that DDM judge on behalf of the Minister. Responsibility passes from CO without authorization > Minister > DDM. What happens is beyond the fairly well-known procedures of immigration processing with its written regulations - it's not open to public scrutiny in the same way. Any estimate will be a blind guess.