Thread: Presence calculator

Default Presence calculator

I wonder, has anyone heard of a case where someone had received the green light from the presence calculator, and later on their application was refused because they applied too early?

The INZ call center told me a while ago that you a ready when the calculator says "yes".

I got the "good to go" by the presence calculator and applied right away. According to my own thorough calculations, I would have been ready only two days later but I did not want to wait. Also, now it turned out that I might have to travel (more than 120 days) within the coming twelve months, and thus I am thinking about filing another application ...)

Too bad that the result page of that presence calculator is not personalized, so the screenshot I took is not worth much.

All replies greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Eckard; 20th September 2021 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckard View Post
    I wonder, has anyone heard of a case where someone had received the green light from the presence calculator, and later on their application was refused because they applied too early?

The INZ call center told me a while ago that you a ready when the calculator says "yes".

I got the "good to go" by the presence calculator and applied right away. According to my own thorough calculations, I would have been ready only two days later but I did not want to wait. Also, now it turned out that I might have to travel (more than 120 days) within the coming twelve months, and thus I am thinking about filing another application ...)

Too bad that the result page of that presence calculator is not personalized, so the screenshot I took is not worth much.

All replies greatly appreciated.
    Hi Eckard, I understand when the calculator gives you a green light then you’re good to go.

Hi Dank, I am probably nervously nitpicking here. Thanks for the affirmation.