Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a blog about your life in NZ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Do you have a blog about your life in NZ?

I noticed Moorf's blog and then saw ShakerMike's. Thought it might be nice to have a list of blogs in one place to read up on how folks who are settled in NZ are doing in their new lives. Didn't see a list elsewhere here on the forum, so...

Do you have a blog with details of your new life in NZ that you wouldn't mind sharing? Link to it from here!

Thanks!
    Jessica

What a great idea. There are some fantastic blogs out there, so well written too.. MB's, for instance, is excellent.

Can't wait to see some others.

Aw thanks, Moorf. Likewise.

Link to ours is below.

Good thread.

Default My Blog

well most will have seen my link as its in my signature....have plans for update this weekend..

Kat

This may be (another) stupid question, but what's the best way to start looking at setting up a blog? We've always said we'd do one once we go, but do not have a clue how do go about it.

Thanks,

Emily

Go on to http://www.blogger.com/start and follow the instructions!

Phew! we are now updating our blog (URL below) regularly again, if anyone is interested in visiting it.
    We bought a different house after just a month or two in the previous one. We are now 45 mins. closer to Auckland, which will help as Vera is v.likely to be working there more and more. We did like Te Kuiti an awful lot, met some wonderful people and began to take part in the community, but a big factor in our decision was its distance from Auckland. And, as I 've said on the blog, moving house straight after you have just moved is actually quite practical: most things are still packed and there has not been time to settle.
    We hope that we don't convey an air of making weird, impulsive decsiions! We really think this move makes sense for us, and we love our new cottage.

All the best, everyone, wherever you are in the NZ process!

Nice one shakermike, will read the others too. Makes me think we need to have one, as our rollercoaster seems to be on hyperspeed up then even faster down.
    Its a daunting task this move, but reading all your accounts makes it look possible.

Shakermike, You are an evil man! Now, not only are my kids neglected whilst i read this forum they also have to put up with the lack of parental care whilst I read the back editions of your blog. Very entertaining.
    Debbie

Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast