Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: PR waiting time

Quote Originally Posted by JenKnox View Post
    Hi All,
    have anyone been able to find a way to successfully escalate a PR application?
    PR apllication Submitted in Jan 2022.
    NSC requested and submitted in March 2022
    Form 1200 requested and submitted in April 2022
    No updates since April, only getting the standard answer "it's with a third party".

I want someone to actually have a look as to why it takes so long in my case. Many other people from the same country got their PR or first Residence visas during this period.
    I'm in exactly the same boat.

I had to provide a NSC form for one of my family members, I assume that this is what is taking so long, but still sitting and waiting.

PR submitted 2 Dec, 2021
    Acknowledged 24 Jan 2022
    INZ1209 submitted and acknowledged on 25 Jan 2022

and it's in a black hole of nothingness.

I did get a helpful reply 2 months ago from a manager at Palmerston North, basically saying "it's with third party checking, and I can't go into any more detail"...and then no response to my reply.

<sigh>

All processing - and NSC - is an individual matter, so what happened to other people isn't necessarily going to be the same as what happens in your case. This waiting is frustrating, and/but you're not alone.

Some old threads which may be informative. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54061
    https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...848#post495848

PR received by INZ 19-Sept-22 (couriered to Auckland)

No email confirmation or money taken yet. Anyone else in a similar position or know where INZ are up to with PR queue?
    Last edited by robbo1234; 29th September 2022 at 08:56 AM.

PR application received in manakau: Aug 29
    Fee deducted: Sep 17
    Acknowledgement email: Sep 18
    PR Received via email: Sep 27

However i have no email or information regarding our passport sent with the application. called the immigration and waited for 2 hours and said passport has been dispatched and gave a tracking number. when i put down the phone, tracking number has no details on it. how long does it take for the passport to be sent back?

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    PR application received in manakau: Aug 29
    Fee deducted: Sep 17
    Acknowledgement email: Sep 18
    PR Received via email: Sep 27

However i have no email or information regarding our passport sent with the application. called the immigration and waited for 2 hours and said passport has been dispatched and gave a tracking number. when i put down the phone, tracking number has no details on it. how long does it take for the passport to be sent back?
    just an update, passport received today just an hour after posting this. no email from immigration regarding passport dispatch.

Hi Robbo,

I read the timelines of a few other applicants & its seems they are taking 10-15 days (or even more) to deduct fee & send acknowledgement email. My courier was delivered to Auckland branch on 27th of September 2022 (RV TO PRV). I will update here once I hear back from INZ. Good luck

Thanks and good luck too!

@JenKnox

NSC and security checks are getting held up by 2021 RV NSC / security checks. Truly an unprecedented time.

Quote Originally Posted by JenKnox View Post
    Hi All,
    have anyone been able to find a way to successfully escalate a PR application?
    PR apllication Submitted in Jan 2022.
    NSC requested and submitted in March 2022
    Form 1200 requested and submitted in April 2022
    No updates since April, only getting the standard answer "it's with a third party".

I want someone to actually have a look as to why it takes so long in my case. Many other people from the same country got their PR or first Residence visas during this period.
    Same here , Applied January, NSC requested in April and submitted in April and since then it has all been really frustrating. Especially when other PR get processed under a month or under 2-3 months , yet it says on the website with 5months the longest wait time .

It’s annoying and frustrating, I think something should be done about this unfortunately most of us don’t have that power to change anything.
    Just have to wait .

Anyone able to get hold of INZ? I have been trying to call them for a few days on 099144100 & it says “We are unable to help you due to high volume of calls”. Really frustrating

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast