Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PR waiting time

Most INZ offices had summer holiday closure from December 25th, reopening again on 5th January, so you have a better chance of seeing some movement shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmattmattmat View Post
    My application got to INZ on 3rd November, and as of today, hasn’t been scanned into the system yet :/
    An update on my application in case it’s useful for others
    - Application arrived at INZ: 3rd November
    - Payment taken and “received application” email received: 7th Jan

Fingers crossed that with the offices open and people back from leave, it’ll be quick from here... 🤞

Hopefully things might be moving a bit quicker, my timeline has moved faster than previous posters:

- Application arrived at INZ: 6 December
    - Fee deducted: 17 January
    - "Received application" email: 19 January

Jumping on the thread . Dropped off my application in the manukau office drop box .

Time to wait but no pressure.

Hi onyiking

.. remember you from the residency thread... i sent mine of 15th of january *fingers crosssed*

Oh my life I just realised that I have submitted my PR application without sending my passport or certified copy & that's because I just recently transferred RV from my old passport to my new passport which they just recently returned.

Is this an issue ?

Another thing is that I'll like to have a PR sticker if approved & it slipped my mind in putting this applications same time .

Does it make sense to just send out another application for a sticker if approved & just leave my original passport which I didn't add in the submitted PR application?

I really feel careless right now ... it's been a hard last year a beginning of another hard one for me as my job is quite draining mentally & I didn't think this through properly.

Thanks
    Last edited by onyiking; 25th January 2022 at 01:59 AM.

Was your old passport still valid at the time you submitted your application for PR?

Yes it was .

Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    Oh my life I just realised that I have submitted my PR application without sending my passport or certified copy & that's because I just recently transferred RV from my old passport to my new passport which they just recently returned.

Is this an issue ?
    You won't meet the mandatory requirements for lodging an application per RV1.10.10, and as such you can expect your application to be returned to you. INZ may at their discretion hold your application until you meet the outstanding requirement to submit your passport (or a certified copy) per R2.50, but they have no obligation to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    Another thing is that I'll like to have a PR sticker if approved & it slipped my mind in putting this applications same time .

Does it make sense to just send out another application for a sticker if approved & just leave my original passport which I didn't add in the submitted PR application?
    If, as I expect, your application is returned to you, you'll be able to send the completed INZ 1023 form when you resubmit your application. Probably not a bad idea to also submit a cover letter as well, explaining that you want a visa label instead of an eVisa: I did this myself when I did my Permanent Resident Visa application.

Otherwise, it will need to be a separate application after the grant of your Permanent Resident Visa.

Thanks so much . I submitted the PR application on Friday in the drop box at manukau, I had to fill a 1023 form and included my passport with a letter saying I forgot to include my passport and also will need a visa sticker label if it gets approved which I went to drop off today & then
    I called immigration right away to advise & explain what I've done and the person I spoke to said I shouldn't worry and said she has sent an email to team that picks up application to advise them about my situation which should be fine since I just submitted last Friday & today however because I need sticker it may take 5months

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast