Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PR waiting time

My application got to INZ on 3rd November, and as of today, hasn’t been scanned into the system yet :/

Hey, did your application get approved yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    Hey, did your application get approved yet?
    I’m queue for 2PC now. Hopefully soon!!

Hello 🤗🤗when did u applied for permanent residency I applied mine on 16 august. After that there was lockdown then they deducted my fees on 21 October and I got interviewed as well because I am separated and I got residency visa in partnership couple years ago. Interview happened couple weeks ago he ask me about the explanation why I got separated then I explained it and he was satisfied but still no reply or anything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj1994 View Post
    Hello 🤗🤗when did u applied for permanent residency I applied mine on 16 august. After that there was lockdown then they deducted my fees on 21 October and I got interviewed as well because I am separated and I got residency visa in partnership couple years ago. Interview happened couple weeks ago he ask me about the explanation why I got separated then I explained it and he was satisfied but still no reply or anything from them.
    I mailed it in September. Fees deducted beginning of November. I haven’t heard anything from INZ, I called for an update and was told it was in queue for 2PC

Okay 🤗🤗🤗I just called them too and they said my case officer is just waiting for police certificate now. Hopefully he will hear back from police very soon 😇😇😇

Hello, Mine reached on 16th Nov 21. With the response time and holiday season, I am expecting acknowledgment somewhere in February 2022 😊

Approved yesterday!! Officially a PR!

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    Hello, Mine reached on 16th Nov 21. With the response time and holiday season, I am expecting acknowledgment somewhere in February 2022 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Jkms View Post
    Approved yesterday!! Officially a PR!
    Congrats, mate. INZ deducted fees on 12 Nov for me but nothing yet. I've tried calling to enquire but after 90 mins I couldn't listen to their abysmal playlist of 3 songs on repeat anymore.

My application was received on the 18th of Dec, money not deducted yet.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast