Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: PR waiting time

Quote Originally Posted by SSS93 View Post
    Anyone able to get hold of INZ? I have been trying to call them for a few days on 099144100 & it says “We are unable to help you due to high volume of calls”. Really frustrating
    I called them last week and took me 3 hours for a staff to pick it up, if you were calling them re lodgement, currently from the date they received your application to the date the lodgement team actually enter your paper application into the system, it took up to 20~25 calendar days

Any update guys?
    I am tracking passport return but there are is no movement. Application was added to the Immigration Online account with no lodgement date last Friday. Unable to contact INZ at all

My partner also submitted an extend for travel condition for her resident visa two months ago as she is planning to travel next month, our pr application is no luck no news, no case officer, this is outrageous as on their website VOC on a Resident Visa should just be ~35 days, its 2 months now, outrageous. I could understand that PR might took a long time but imagining VOC on Resident Visa to extend the travel condition took 2 months and no result so far. OMG. we know who we gonna vote next year (not blaming just saying). Peace

To be fair you can't be sure (National - if this is who you're referring to) will be able to do something, they started the mess within INZ by deciding to close branches therefore losing lots of institutional knowledge from laid off staff some years back. We can't say they aren't blameless and deserve the vote lol. Nobody is for the migrants really...

they started the mess within INZ by deciding to close branches therefore losing lots of institutional knowledge from laid off staff some years back.
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    To be fair you can't be sure (National - if this is who you're referring to) will be able to do something, they started the mess within INZ by deciding to close branches therefore losing lots of institutional knowledge from laid off staff some years back. We can't say they aren't blameless and deserve the vote lol. Nobody is for the migrants really...
    Yeah, oh well, everyone got their own opinions, I respect that, I am not really keen to change the topic of this thread down to politics stuff.

My partner got her VOC this morning after 57 days (did someone in the VOC team read this thread haha), so my partner is happy, and I am stay in NZ alone during holiday so I am happy as well (evil face, muahahaha)
    re our PR Application they could took its as long as they could, we don't really mind at all

Hi JandM and Keri,
    I have a couple of questions regarding the form INZ 1175.

Question A12 and A13: my resident visa was granted on the base of a relationship with a NZer, and the relationship has ended, so for this question I should tick “not applicable”, shouldn’t I? Because both of the questions are “your partner” not “ex partner”, so they are not true to my situation if I tick “No”.

Also, just an off topic question: why can’t we apply PR online while other categories can? It’ll be so much easier for both applicants and INZ since they have our information in their system. I just find that the whole paper thing, then it takes days for someone to type our info in the system is a total rigmarole.

Thank you 🙏

Hi guys, I applied for VOC but ticked the box where it says “if I’m eligible for another visa INZ can process my application for that” (I applied before I was eligible for PRV & now I am eligible). I saw on Immigration Online account they added RESIDENT application with no lodgement date, after a week it started showing lodgement date. Today I received an email confirming INZ received my VOC application but now when I check my Immigration Online account that RESIDENT application has been taken off by INZ. Does that mean they will be processing it as PRV?

@SSS93 Nope, they will process it as VOC because when you applied you weren’t eligible for PR yet. That’s why another line of Resident appeared on your Online Services. That’s how it should be done unless someone uses their discretion to process it as PRV.

Looks like our one has been processed already. According to my peers who have applied just a few months back, when you get approved for PR, when you log in on your Online Services account, Immigration Status vanishes and only the list of your old Immigration Applications remain.

We applied to get visa labels so we were wondering if we’ll still get eVisas.

Timeline
    16 Sep 22 - Couriered to INZ (Friday), same day as travel expiry date
    19 Sep 22 - Arrived at INZ , Officially lodged (backdated)
    07 Oct 22 - PRV application fee debited
    08 Oct 22 - Received acknowledgment email
    10 Oct 22 - Visa transfer fee debited
    14 Oct 22 - Noticed “Immigration Status” on Online Services gone

I made a cover letter detailing how we met the criteria for PR and it looks like it has done its job.

Will update once again when we get our passports
    Last edited by allune; 15th October 2022 at 12:48 PM.

Thank you @allune
    This is really helpful. Appreciate the time & efforts.

Congratulations on your PRV ��

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast