Thread: residence application paper documents

Default residence application paper documents

Hello,

I'm in the process of applying for my residence visa (from talent accredited employer), which is paper based only and I have some doubts, which I hope someone can help:

- I know I don't need to do an new medical check since I did the last one for the work visa less than 36 months ago. Do I need anyway send the emedical papers I got from the first visit? In the section H3 of the application form (INZ 1000) there is a question regarding the emedical reference:
    Has the physician submitting your medical and/or X-ray certificates supplied you with an eMedical Reference
    Code (NZER)?

Do I need add the info regarding the first emedical?

- For some documents I'm requested to send, I have only the digital copy (pdf). For example the Employment Agreement, letter from employer, some tenancy agreements (to include my wife). I guess it's ok to provide a printed copy? Also for my birth certificate, I got a pdf online using a system similar to the realme verified id from my country of birth.. which is perfectly valid, but still is a pdf, not paper.. its ok?

- There is a suggested way to collect the documents to make the life easier to INZ? shall I separate the document in plastic paper holders with a paper in the front describing what's inside? shall I use clippers? shall I just put everything randomly together? there will be documents for all member of my family..

If noone has an answer, I will check with INZ contact center and give an update for reference

Thanks

1. I think yes, you need to give the details of the medical you previously submitted, which is still valid for this application.

2. If you don't have any other version of these documents, you need to submit what you have. When your application is being processed, if necessary, the CO will verify the evidence with third parties.

3. No, the sleeves are not a good idea - think of the extra volume of 'things' in the office if EVERYBODY has sleeves. And COs don't want to have detach whichever document they need to work on from a clip or binder. You can help to order your paperwork by making an index sheet (in the order things appear on the application form), listing the different sections, and then making an introductory sheet for each section, stating what papers are in there, and what they relate to. Your evidence will be most convenient as a bundle of papers held together by elastic bands.

I just had a call with the contact center:
    1 - section H3 need to be skipped, if in H2 you flag "I do not have to provide any medical certificates at this stage". There is no need to send the emedical docs
    2 - didn't seem very confident about the answer, but suggested to write it in the cover letter that I have only the digital copy
    3 - they just said to put all papers together in a single envelope, no need to separate anything