Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline - adults only

My timeline:
    Applied in person on 10 February 21
    Received an email to say that timelines were not being met and please be patient on Fri, 29 Oct 2021
    Received an email confirming my details on Wed, 22 Dec 2021
    Received an email for confirming NZ citizenship on Thu, 10 Feb
    Citizenship certificate was due to be printed on 22nd February 22 ( so 22/2/22 !!!!)
    Received the certificate via Courier

Quote Originally Posted by intheflow View Post
    Thanks intheflow for the update! It resolved the question I have in my head as to why they haven't updated the oldest month of applications being processed as it's been sitting at April 2021 for nearly 2 months!! It turned out there were probably a lot of sick leaves taken during the hike of Omicron cases in March and April which caused a delay in implementing the new changes.

Timeline

Applied online: 3rd of October 2021
    Approved: 10th May 2022

No email about allocation of CO. Just got the now that I am approved and they will post the certificate. That is 7 months waiting, faster than I anticipated. Hep hep Hooray!!

Congrats Exy

Congrats! So there must be some kind of prioritisation going on - or some applications can be decided fully automated??

Is it possible to apply for a Passport without waiting for the certificate or you really need the certificate and all its detail to apply for passport. I was thinking of travelling next month to visit my folks.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAndPaeroa View Post
    Congrats! So there must be some kind of prioritisation going on - or some applications can be decided fully automated??
    My mind goes to dark place when it knows I'm anxiously waiting for something so here goes my conspiracy! I very much suspect that they could intentionally process a few applications that have been submitted for about 7-8 months to spread some publication that the processing time has gone down. Well they did promise a reduced processing time by mid-2022 and here we are in mid 2022 and there have been quite a few people who submitted later last year got their approval. In fact, they haven't even concluded April 2021 application based on the stats on their website!

Anyway, congrats to people who got their approval

Yes that's right don't know what's going on. I applied online last year may 2021 but haven't heard anything yet so it's been almost 12 months still in waiting queue...

Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast