Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline - adults only

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian91 View Post
    Yes, I have received it the day after
    Before you received your citizenship certificate, did you get any further email from the DIA?

I am sceptical about writing this since last time I updated my status I got some very rude replies but since a couple of people have asked for those who don't care please feel free to scroll on instead of making any unhelpful comments)

It was 13 months last Friday and still no CO assigned. I am starting the process of seeking further advice from the ombudsman as no one will give me a reason why it's taking this long.

Quote Originally Posted by intheflow View Post
    Got approved email today.

Roughly 3months from application to approval.
    My case was as straight forward as it can be.

Clearly automated check is working for some.
    Congregations. Can you provide a little bit more of your timeline please?

Quote Originally Posted by sally300 View Post
    I am sceptical about writing this since last time I updated my status I got some very rude replies but since a couple of people have asked for those who don't care please feel free to scroll on instead of making any unhelpful comments)

It was 13 months last Friday and still no CO assigned. I am starting the process of seeking further advice from the ombudsman as no one will give me a reason why it's taking this long.
    Sorry to hear that. I was hoping that since the DIA’s website says that the oldest applications being assessed were submitted in June 2021, that would have meant that you would have heard from them or a decision had been made on your application.

Good luck!

I am so very sorry to hear you are still waiting. 13 months is a ridiculously long time! I hope you have success with the ombudsman.

If I picked it up correctly, you submitted on 8th June 2021? The queue recently moved to June 2021 as per DIA's website so I hope you'd hear from them very soon!
    All the best

Got approval email from DIA today.

My timeline:
    Applied 8-Nov-21 (Online applied)
    Approval 12-Jul-22

No extra document requested by CO.
    Thanks every one for your help and answering my queries.Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by ozman750; 12th July 2022 at 01:31 PM.

Hi Sally300,

I feel you mate, you are not alone. We got ours 15months including the cert. And our friend applied April2021 and she still waiting until this moment. I assumed because of her change of surname (due to marriage), gave birth to a lovely girl (baby now a NZ citizen) She was informed by DIA, that DIA is waiting for confirmation from INZ. 15months now waiting since she applied.

Please share once you got any advice from Ombudsman.

Congratulations. Just a quick question . When I applied for my citizenship , it said online that my application will be processed within 4-9 months . What did is say when you applied 3 months ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by intheflow View Post
    Got approved email today.

Roughly 3months from application to approval.
    My case was as straight forward as it can be.

Clearly automated check is working for some.
    Congratulations . Just a quick question . When I applied for my citizenship , it said online that my application will be processed within 4-9 months . What did it say when you applied 3 months ago ?

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast