Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline - adults only

Quote Originally Posted by Auckland2016 View Post
    Wow, I just got the email about confirming my details and asked for a new photo! I applied late July and 9 months later, finally got CO!! I guess DIA has finally reduced the processing time :-D

Congrats!!! could you share if you applied online?

Yes, we applied online! Our timeline is similar to yours, we got our PR visa in mid-Dec 2018 too.

I applied 13th June 2021

I am please to those who have received theirs in the following months of July and even August. But I am very frustrated too. I have heard nothing from them. I rang today to be told no application should be jumping the queue and the only applications that should have been processed in the months after June would have been paper applications that somehow have "fallen through the gaps" to quote the person on the other end of the phone. The deny processing any applications from June onwards who applied online.

They are adamant that these applications are being processed as per the application month and that they are on April 2021 applications. Obviously this is a lie. I asked them to explain why mine was taking so long given I am from the UK and I am not waiting on any translations of both certificates etc.
    The réponse was the waiting time is per as online which is 11-13 months and due to this guideline they didn't have to give any other explanation.

For those of you who have received your approvals in the months of July and August please be aware you are extremely lucky.

Hi there,
    I applied in May 2021 and no response yet. Last week I contacted them to ask the status of my application but they said they are doing April 2021 applications at the moment.

Please be patient, you guys are not vip or millionaire\billionaire, why hassle, follow what DIA says and does, if you have have done exceptional work in sports or any fields then you should voice your options..otherwise shut your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    Please be patient, you guys are not vip or millionaire\billionaire, why hassle, follow what DIA says and does, if you have have done exceptional work in sports or any fields then you should voice your options..otherwise shut your mouth
    What an incredibly rude and repulsive response. Any updates and information are helpful to all of us. If you don't like what you read then scroll on, or how about you shut your eyes.

That is unnecessarily harsh. And looking back at your posting history, you were anxiously hoping for word from DIA yourself. Pretty hypocritical to scold others for the same behaviour you engaged in yourself. Perhaps someone should have told you that you were nobody special and you should just shut your mouth and wait?

Wife and I were both approved this morning! We both applied together, online, in the first week of October last year.

Very shocked and surprised to say the least. Absolutely no idea why this has happened. Waiting on certificates now.

Our applications were as straight forward as they come. I’ll also add we received confirmation email on a Saturday. We were never asked to confirm details, nor was our reference contacted. So this came out of the blue.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

Ps - helpplease, your post is disgusting. If you’ve nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. People are understandable anxious and frustrated. The slightest bit of empathy and you would understand that. And there’s no reasons why the ultra rich deserve special treatment and no reason as to why they have a special right to voice concerns over the rest of us.
    Last edited by MajorLiggs; 30th April 2022 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Additions

Congratulations It is great to hear that DIA is even processing Oct applications! It is nice to share your good news, let's give some hope to those who are anxiously waiting ...

That's very rude to tell people to shut their mouth when they raise concern and frustration about something that is apparently an issue!
    Also, you would have seen that many ordinary applications got approved way out of the normal queue so they're not ultra-rich or exceptional sportsmen like what you said. There's something unusual going on and it's normal for people to get upset when they applied earlier but got nothing while others got an outcome out of the blue. Even if their application is more complex or lacks supporting documents, at least they should hear from their CO, not dead silence.
    Of course we're not blaming the applicants who got early processing but we all come here to express something we can't just complain to anybody who is not in the same boat so please show some empathy.

Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast