Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline - adults only

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLiggs View Post
    We both applied together, online, in the first week of October last year.

Very shocked and surprised to say the least.

Amazing mate congrats. I applied on my fifth year mark.. Did you apply right after 5 years have passed or waited a good few years after fifth to apply?

trying to find a pattern is all

Quote Originally Posted by exy View Post
    Timeline

That is 7 months waiting, faster than I anticipated. Hep hep Hooray!!

congratulations
    Did you apply right after 5 years (like i did) or waited a good few years after fifth to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAndPaeroa View Post
    Congrats! So there must be some kind of prioritisation going on - or some applications can be decided fully automated??

I applied in Nov. I sent scathing mails after I applied, criticizing their long timeframe. Pretty sure they'll take months to process mine cos of it

do we need to have a verified account in realme for them to process our application? If not, do they insist on getting it verified to proceed further?

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    congratulations
    Did you apply right after 5 years (like i did) or waited a good few years after fifth to apply?
    I applied as soon as I got the required amount of days. I was counting the days and doing my math ever since I got my Resident Visa.
    I am a silent reader in this forum and managed to get as much information I need. Back reading makes me busy at work during down time. Thank you for everyone especially for those who shared their journey!

hi everyone,

I am applying for my citizenship and i have a question while filling out online form. I own a company that owes IRD tax but that is on automatic payment. Does this affect my citizenship? They have asked a question whether i owe money to government agency. Do i say no as my company owes money?Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    Do i say no as my company owes money?

If YOU are the one, that's supposed to pay them the money your company owes, it's YOU who owes them money. How do you not see it?

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    hi everyone,

I am applying for my citizenship and i have a question while filling out online form. I own a company that owes IRD tax but that is on automatic payment. Does this affect my citizenship? They have asked a question whether i owe money to government agency. Do i say no as my company owes money?Thank you
    What kind of company do you have? Is it a limited company, for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    What kind of company do you have? Is it a limited company, for instance?
    And are you behind in payments?

Hi JandM,

It’s a limited company and I have requested ird to pay them in instalment and they are happy as they are charging interest. We have struggled due to covid and hopefully I can pay them all by end of 2023 .

In that case, in your place, I would answer 'no', because you, the individual, do not owe the money, but in the interests of complete honesty, and so nobody can later suggest that you were guilty of fraud by not mentioning it, I would also give them full details and proof of your company's payment arrangement with the IRD.

Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast