Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Citizenship Timeline - adults only

The number of unallocated citizenship applications reduced to 24,494

Quote Originally Posted by aitty View Post
    The number of unallocated citizenship applications reduced to 24,494

And the oldest applications being assessed were submitted in May 2021.

People who applied in November 2021 , December 2021 and even January 2022 are getting decision

The meaning could be this . Among the application which were submitted the “ oldest “ now being assessed were submitted in May 2021

Quote Originally Posted by aitty View Post
    People who applied in November 2021 , December 2021 and even January 2022 are getting decision

The meaning could be this . Among the application which were submitted the “ oldest “ now being assessed were submitted in May 2021
    Sounds to me like those earlier applications (e.g. submitted in May 2021 and still no decision made) are those requiring extra processing for some reason or other specific to the application itself.

Quote Originally Posted by amities View Post
    And the oldest applications being assessed were submitted in May 2021.
    true. I am from July 2021 and still waiting for CO to be allocated. no translation of documents required and no complexity as far as i know but for unknown reason the system must have put me in the 2nd pool rather than the first one.

i feel that we got into that 2nd pool which requires manual checking might be taking more time now.

usually it should be have been showing as "oldest applications being assessed were submitted in June 2021" rather then May.

with covid cases been increasing in recent times not sure if it will effect time frames again. hopefully things get resolved soon fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Smilechaitu View Post
    true. I am from July 2021 and still waiting for CO to be allocated. no translation of documents required and no complexity as far as i know but for unknown reason the system must have put me in the 2nd pool rather than the first one.

i feel that we got into that 2nd pool which requires manual checking might be taking more time now.

usually it should be have been showing as "oldest applications being assessed were submitted in June 2021" rather then May.

with covid cases been increasing in recent times not sure if it will effect time frames again. hopefully things get resolved soon fingers crossed
    Funny that you mention that, they’ve updated the website today and it says "The oldest applications now being assessed were submitted in June 2021” and they have changed the timeframe to allocate a CO from 11 months to 2 - 13 months.

Quote Originally Posted by amities View Post
    Funny that you mention that, they’ve updated the website today and it says "The oldest applications now being assessed were submitted in June 2021” and they have changed the timeframe to allocate a CO from 11 months to 2 - 13 months.
    Total time to finalise the application has also been pushed out 4-16 months.

Can anyone here share how long until you get your NZ Citizenship Certificate after you receive an email that your citizenship has been approved?

On the email it says "We will send your citizenship certificate by post within 2 months."

Quote Originally Posted by Sackboy View Post
    Can anyone here share how long until you get your NZ Citizenship Certificate after you receive an email that your citizenship has been approved?

On the email it says "We will send your citizenship certificate by post within 2 months."
    Just 2-3 days ago someone shared that they got the certificate exactly 2 months from their approval email (or one day shy of 2 months), go back one page you'll see that post

Wow, it's indeed two months just to print a certificate.

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5152535455 ... LastLast