Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anoop

Default Anoop

I am new to this forum. We had applied for CPVV visa.From medical they asked for more informations about xray and we submitted on oct.12.when we asked update to CO ., she said they are waiting for MA decision. How long will take MA to finish assessment,?

There is no set time for this.

It may help to know the general procedure. The MA will have several cases in hand at the same time. Your extra information will have joined the back of his/her work queue, and s/he will look at it when s/he has finished with the others that came in before yours. When s/he looks at your case again, it MAY be everything that s/he needed to know, or possibly, s/he MAY need more, in which case you would get instructions to get, for instance, an extra doctor's report. The MA has the power to insist until s/he completely understands the applicant's state of health.

Good luck.

Thank you.. let’s hope for the best..

I have seen in previous messages that MA may take 10 weeks. Is that the same scenario now ?

Usually, when someone talked about 10 weeks for a reply from the MA, they were including the time their medical had to wait in a date-order queue for an MA to have space in their workload to take the first look. Even then that was an unusually long wait, at a time of severe overload. Your case is past the queue, so you certainly should not have that long a wait ahead, starting from now. Your extra information is with the MA working the case, so his/her reaction should come to you through the CO before very long.

Ok..thank you.it’s been 7 weeks now we submitted the extra health information. I hope we will get any updates soon..

Of course, the present working conditions for the MAs may be being affected by lockdown regulations, depending on where in the country they are. I don't know if it's the same for them, but certainly, some INZ offices were closed under lockdown, and because of confidentiality laws, COs weren't allowed to work at home.

Ok.thank you

Hii..

After a 7 weeks &3 days wait, we got our visa approval..

This forum gave me an idea about the medical assessor assessment time . Many thanks 🙏🏻

Congratulations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast