Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer of visa timeline

My partner is transferring her physical visa label to her new passport and the application and her passports were delivered on the 10th of March.

The money still hasn't been deducted from our account. I was getting a bit worried about whether INZ received them, but I sent them an email and they responded "your visa transfer application is currently pending for a case officer to be allocated for processing".

Hopefully they process it soon, it has taken longer than renewing the actual passport did.

Hi all
    I applied transferred e-visa no fees required one just week ago but I haven’t received any submitted confirmation

Do you have any updates on the process yet? Is it still taking up to 2 months?

I just dropped my application on the Manukau branch and was wondering if I would be able to check the status online somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by emaino View Post
    Do you have any updates on the process yet? Is it still taking up to 2 months?

I just dropped my application on the Manukau branch and was wondering if I would be able to check the status online somehow.
    Visa transfers are a paper-based application process and do not appear online. You'll need to annoy the call centre for process updates.

The current timeframe as published by INZ is 90% of applications being completed within 16 days. Note that, if you requested an eVisa letter, your passports will be returned to you sooner than this (as soon as they've been physically verified).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12