Thread: apply for AU - Tasmania island nomination program While waiting INZ

Exclamation apply for AU - Tasmania island nomination program While waiting INZ

I need your advice please and if anyone can help in clarifying this that could help me a lot :

I have been invited 3 years back to apply to NZ as a skilled immigrant ( offshore ) I have lodged my application on 2 Feb 2019. Till this moment I did not hear anything from INZ and no CO allocated to my case ..

Now after 4 years I lost hope and I want to apply for AU - Tasmania island nomination program.

The question is it legally/allowed to file an application to Tasmania nomination while we are waiting for INZ's decision

Thank you a lot.
    Last edited by esk; 19th March 2022 at 11:30 PM.

Whether or not Australia would consider an application from you while you have an application in the INZ system would come under Australian law, which I for one have not read up on.

Have you seen the update here? https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...me-information
    Immigration New Zealand has resumed processing residence applications from outside New Zealand received before March 2020.