Hi there,

I've searched but couldn't find any recent info (i read that rules changed in 2014). I was recently contacted by Devere in regards to my UK pension (I've seen they're not qrops so won't go with them), but would be keen for someone to check as I have no idea.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who to use, or any to avoid?

I've also found out that I might be paying higher tax rate because I'm classed as a UK tax payer (I'm permanent NZ resident but still UK citizen). I haven't worked in UK since 2011, and have no intention to either. Is there a way I can stop this increase of tax I'm paying.
I found this out as I've recently bought a house and had to give TIN number.