Thread: RV21 Phase 2 - Medicals

Default RV21 Phase 2 - Medicals

Kia Ora

Hoping someone can help in my case. Applied for the RV21 Phase 2 (currently on a n ESWV expiring in Feb 2023) and applied under Settled criteria, I also meet skilled criteria

My medicals are still within the 36 month timeframe they have given however today I got a notification on my ADEPT dashboard stating “waiting for you to provide medicals” with a letter attached from INZ requesting I get a medical completed

I have uploaded a letter with my NZER number and a copy of the medical results I received from the physician after I had them completed and sent to INZ for my ESV

Wondering what I should do next? Do I need to contact INZ to explain or is this new system going to wait until a new medical is submitted by a physician?

TIA

INZ has discretion to request updated medical certificates at any time, regardless of whether or not your previous certificates are still within the 36 month window, if they consider this is necessary to establish whether or not you have an acceptable standard of health. See A4.20(e)(iv).

As this has been requested of you, you must therefore provide the information requested.

Thank you so much. I got in touch with INZ and seems it was just a systems issue.. Phew! I believe quite a few people also received this request

Info received;
    We can confirm that your previous medicals are valid and that you do not have to provide new medicals for your RV21 application. The request for new medicals appear to have been made in error.

Currently, immigration officers are manually completing actions in the new system, and therefore your application will progress through despite the pending status. For some cases the status may not change in timely manner however the case officers will ensure that updated and correct information is captured in the system.