Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resident to permanent resident

Hi Saby,
    Congratulations on getting your PR, hope you won’t mind me asking few questions. After submitting your application, did you receive any email or acknowledgment from INZ regarding your application. We applied for our PR on 28th June and the money was deducted on 11th July, but didn’t received any acknowledgment email or payment receipt email from INZ. Just wondering if that’s normal and happened in your case as well.
    Thank you.

Hi Hope , Thank you
    There was no communication for INZ whatsoever. They deducted the money on 30th June that's how I knew the application was accepted , they did not send any acknowledment email.
    On 13th July I directly got the PR visa in my email, they still have not made any communication with regards to the passports.
    I was applying based on the length of stay in Nz so there was very little paper work involved, maybe that's why the process was quick.
    I think they don't really communicate much when it comes to PR.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask more questions

Quote Originally Posted by Saby View Post
    Hi Hope , Thank you
    There was no communication for INZ whatsoever. They deducted the money on 30th June that's how I knew the application was accepted , they did not send any acknowledment email.
    On 13th July I directly got the PR visa in my email, they still have not made any communication with regards to the passports.
    I was applying based on the length of stay in Nz so there was very little paper work involved, maybe that's why the process was quick.
    I think they don't really communicate much when it comes to PR.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask more questions
    Thank you for replying, Saby. It’s a lot reassuring to know. 😊

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123