Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Presence calculator - not accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by siberian-girl View Post
    That's super cool! Congrats!!! Yeah, I'll check back again later this month and see. May I ask - did you apply for yours online?
    Hi Siberian-girl, i think most of us here applied online. I believe DIA prefers this method so their system can automatically sort the digital applications out into the different buckets. The ones with no ‘issues’ go into the fast bucket which takes from 3 weeks to 2 months being approved, note this is only based on what people have declared on here from time of application to receiving the approval email. E.g. i applied online and got approval after a month. If applying manually, might take longer as they may have to input manual docs into their updated system/process. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by siberian-girl View Post
    That's super cool! Congrats!!! Yeah, I'll check back again later this month and see. May I ask - did you apply for yours online?
    Yep, online. A friend of mine applied on paper a couple of months ago and nothing happened since then with her application :/

Quote Originally Posted by jsb88 View Post
    Hi Siberian-girl, i think most of us here applied online. I believe DIA prefers this method so their system can automatically sort the digital applications out into the different buckets. The ones with no ‘issues’ go into the fast bucket which takes from 3 weeks to 2 months being approved, note this is only based on what people have declared on here from time of application to receiving the approval email. E.g. i applied online and got approval after a month. If applying manually, might take longer as they may have to input manual docs into their updated system/process. Cheers
    Yeah, definitely will be applying online

Quote Originally Posted by Lind88 View Post
    Yep, online. A friend of mine applied on paper a couple of months ago and nothing happened since then with her application :/
    Oh wow, that doesn't sound too good. Online seems to be quicker. I'm hoping no NSC or anything like that will be needed.

hello all, I got my resident visa on July 30, 2019 and its been 4.8 years till now - same as siberian-girl above. I still didnt get confirmation from INZ presence calculator? but as per my calculation, i did satisfy the requirement of 240 days every year in the last 5 years.

Any idea as to where to get this confirmation?

What exactly does the presence calculator say?

We cannot calculate if you meet the presence requirements for New Zealand citizenship by grant.
    Check again in May 2024.

Read the first several posts here. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...=57367&page=19 You will see others who have been puzzled by this same message, which is apparently a standard thing in some cases as eligibility draws near, but will change on the right day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234