Thread: How frequent are the printing dates for Nz citizenship certificate

Default How frequent are the printing dates for Nz citizenship certificate

Is it fortnightly?

I've mailed them to delay printing mine as well. I've got travel plans now

What's their usual response after you delay printing on your given date? Are they usually responsive enough to give us info on next printing dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeln View Post
    Is it fortnightly?

I've mailed them to delay printing mine as well. I've got travel plans now

What's their usual response after you delay printing on your given date? Are they usually responsive enough to give us info on next printing dates?
    Hi Michaeln,

i have mate similar to your situation. They rang DiA luckily he got in after waiting over the phone over 30mins and stated his situation. DiA requested for a letter (via email i guess) why he does he needed to delay his printing. After that email DIA responded they will print his certificate once he arrives back from overseas, but my mate needs to inform DIA as soon as he arrives. Even though he already mentioned when he is coming back, DIA requested to email them.

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by andrae View Post
    Hi Michaeln,

i have mate similar to your situation. They rang DiA luckily he got in after waiting over the phone over 30mins and stated his situation. DiA requested for a letter (via email i guess) why he does he needed to delay his printing. After that email DIA responded they will print his certificate once he arrives back from overseas, but my mate needs to inform DIA as soon as he arrives. Even though he already mentioned when he is coming back, DIA requested to email them.

hope this helps

I don't think that's his question cos based on the info provided and the query asked about AFTER you delay printing.. It seems he's already delayed printing and looking for further info. He's asking us about how frequently they normally have printing dates, asking if it's fortnightly
    Last edited by azure; 22nd June 2022 at 02:10 PM.

Hi,
    Just curious , Do you normally get email from DIA saying your citizenship certification is printed and couriered ? Something similar ? Thanks

Hey, I found the DIA super helpful both via the phone and email. I’m not sure how often these printing dates occur, but I know mine is next week