Thread: Pcc - uae

Default Pcc - uae

Hello,

Does anyone here know the procedure of getting a fingerprint authorized by UAE Embassy? Like can I send it to their Embassy in Wellington? Fees and other docs required...
    Couldnt find it online

Wanting the PCC of UAE to apply for NZ Resident visa

Thanks in advance!

Easiest way to get PCC from UAE is, if you have any friends in UAE and if they can go to police station with copy of your passport, Emirates ID and photo, they would get it may be same day or next day.

I did it like that for me.

Hello! Thanks for that - but do not have a valid Emirates ID - he was in UAE a few years back.

Hi , just apply via the dubai police website.
    You just need your passport number, once you pay the fees you pretty much get it in your email within 24 hrs.

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/p...firstView=true

In resident type just select outside UAE and fill in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa25 View Post
    Hello! Thanks for that - but do not have a valid Emirates ID - he was in UAE a few years back.
    no need for valid Emirates ID...just copy of the Emirates ID he had last time he was in UAE

Hi Saby and @manutd, thanks for your reply. I think is changed - if you dont have your Emirates ID on you, then you need to give your fingerprint - I checked it in the link Saby provided
    "Applicants without an Emirates ID should visit police service centers during working hours to take fingerprints (Al Qusais Police Station or Ports Police Station) If the applicant was from outside the country and does not carry an Emirates ID, he/she should attach fingerprints card after being certified by the UAE Embassy"

I also contacted UAE Embassy in Wellington - they told me the same thing.

@elsa25 download the dubai police app via play store and fill in the details from there. It doesn't ask for finger print in the app, just your emirates ID copy , passport copy and passport photo. Have a look.

Just provide the latest phone number and correct email id

@Saby - thank you very much! Got the PCC in like an hour! But they issued it to his old passport, but thats ok, will try contacting Dubai Police to get that sorted. The way you said worked! Thankyou very much