Thread: Update for offshore resident visa applications before the pandemic

Default Update for offshore resident visa applications before the pandemic

Hi everyone!
    I am wondering if there was anyone from the offshore SMC resident visa applicants have received communication from nz immigration lately. I know that borders will be reopened soon and yet I haven't seen any thread of any update from offshore applicants before 2019. Anyone in the group who is in communication with nz immigration? Any news? Thanks.
    Last edited by Diamond; 13th July 2022 at 04:35 PM.

I have been contacted in May 2022 by CO, they started evaluation, but a month back CO said due to realignment, my application will be reallocated to new CO. I have not heard back from new CO yet. Do not know what is happening now, Looks like it is held at the moment and not moving forward. FYI, my ITA date is March 2019.

My Skilled Migrant offshore application was also allocated to a case officer last May 2022. Two weeks back I received an email from the case officer that since the case officer has been assigned to a different work product, my application would be assigned to a new case officer soon. As of now, there is nothing updated yet from INZ. My application lodgement date was Dec 2018.

Thanks!

Thank you for your replies.

I submitted mine in July 2020, later sent updates to my personal details. But not yet assigned to a CO.
    Waiting....