Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GVV- Visitor visa

By the way, in the online portal, my submitted application has a blank on the 'Status reason' column. Not sure if it means anything.. Is it the same with yours as well?

Quote Originally Posted by lockheed311 View Post
    Same with me - I applied through https://apply.immigration.govt.nz/. I do see that they have the other link as well, but I was directed to the first one when I tried to apply.

I see the following in this link: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ication-status

NOTE
    You do not need to do anything else once you submit your application. We contact you if, for any reason, we need further information from you.

Student, work or visitor visas
    Log in using your RealMeŽ account. If your application's status is 'Submitted' it is ready to be processed. If we need more information, we email you to let you know that we have attached a letter to your online account.

Maybe we just need to wait slightly longer. Do you have any updates in the meantime?
    Hello, no no update as of now - but my friend who applied the same day got it after 36 hours (but he applied on the 1st, early morning) I applied on the 2nd, evening. He got an email, as well as the letter was available in the correspondence section of the portal. I think there's a delay because a lot of applications were submitted. I think in a couple of days we should get it.

By the way, in the online portal, my submitted application has a blank on the 'Status reason' column. Not sure if it means anything.. Is it the same with yours as well?
    yep the same.

Same

I think we're on the same boat!

Applied for a visitor visa online today, and did not receive any acknowledgment at all besides the INZ portal saying that my application was submitted today. In fact, I did not get any e-mails for the receipt or application submission (which I found a bit strange). I expect to be asked - eventually - to send my passport to the VAC, but have not received any correspondence on it either. I assume the same is true for yours?

Let's post here for any updates when/if they come.
    hello Lockheed311, I just received the receipt in the portal. Still waiting for the acknowledgment letter. But the status has now changed to Preparing Application.

I got the acknowledgement letter as well today evening. Hope you got yours as well.

Hi there! Yes, I received the receipt and the letter last night.
    Now I need to send my passport to VFS. Glad that things are moving along!

Hi there! Yes, I received the receipt and the letter last night.
    Now I need to send my passport to VFS. Glad that things are moving along!
    Hello Lockheed311, did you receive your passport back? My parents got it back, but the online account still shows - waiting on you to provide travel document.

Hi there - I'm still waiting for my passport to be sent back (I did get an email notification about a pending shipment from the courier, but still not here yet). My status is also remaining the same (waiting on you to provide travel document). Let's post updates here when they come!

Hi elsa25, I received my passport back from VFS, but my status in the application website stays the same (waiting on you to provide travel document). I think they just need some time to update it. Let's post updates here when they come.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast