Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Parents Visitor Visa

Hi all, can anyone here confirm if my partners parents need to provide both their marriage certificate AND evidence they are living together in a genuine and stable relationship or is just the marriage certificate ok? My partners parents (as far as I know) have nothing that could be used as evidence they are living together in a genuine and stable relationship (even though they are).

Capture.jpg

Hi all,

Hoping to get some info here from all the other who have had their parents apply for the parent/grandparent visitor visa.

My wife's parents are going to apply at some stage this year and we were wondering if they need evidence of ties to their home country? my wife is their only daughter and he (the father) is retired and she (the mother) does not work, obviously they have very little/none when it comes to ties to their home country, is this likely to e a problem? I figure it would be very important for a normal visitor visa but as the parent visa requires a sponsor and I also think a lot of people that come on that visa would be in the same position I am hoping this would not be an issue?

Also, does anyone know how long before their intended travel date they can apply for this visa?

Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345