Thread: Difference between INZ 1146 and INZ 1198 forms for partnership of a student visa

Default Difference between INZ 1146 and INZ 1198 forms for partnership of a student visa

Does anybody know the difference between INZ1198 and INZ 1146 form? both for partnership visa type but I confused.

INZ 1146 has to be completed by the partner who is supporting the application - in this case, the person who has (or who is getting) the student visa.
    INZ 1108 has to be completed by the person applying for the partner of a student visa.

Have a look at the Process tab of the INZ factsheet https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...lders#overview about the Partner of a Student Work Visa, and it shows you all the steps you need to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    INZ 1146 has to be completed by the partner who is supporting the application - in this case, the person who has (or who is getting) the student visa.
    INZ 1108 has to be completed by the person applying for the partner of a student visa.

Have a look at the Process tab of the INZ factsheet https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...lders#overview about the Partner of a Student Work Visa, and it shows you all the steps you need to go through.
    Thanks got it!

Sorry is there any video or sth like it to show how can we apply? I mean as far as I know we should not apply separately but in group. So, while applying there is a group option or how my partner add me in the system?

The applicant needs to submit the evidence all in one go - the partner's completed form in support WITH their application, and all the evidence required (see the Criteria tab). I'm assuming your partner is applying online? If so, see below. Otherwise, the paper forms and evidence would all go in one bundle.

From the Process tab mentioned above:
    Your partner must complete and sign a ‘Form for Partners Supporting Partnership-Based Temporary Entry Application’ form.

They’ll need to give you their completed application with any supporting documents for you to upload with your visa application.
    And
    Apply online, upload your documents and pay applicable fees.
    It also mentions the Guide, INZ 1199, which can be downloaded, which will answer a lot of questions.

The applicant needs to submit the evidence all in one go - the partner's completed form in support WITH their application, and all the evidence required (see the Criteria tab). I'm assuming your partner is applying online? If so, see below. Otherwise, the paper forms and evidence would all go in one bundle.

From the Process tab mentioned above:

And
    It also mentions the Guide, INZ 1199, which can be downloaded, which will answer a lot of questions.
    Thanks
    yep online. So she will do herself while renewing adding my information and apply as a group

I don't understand when you say "as a group". Are you also applying for a visa? Or do you just mean your partner will send your supporting form with her application?

She (who is in NZ) renews her visa and meanwhile applies for me (who is outside of NZ) as a spouse.

I don't understand when you say "as a group". Are you also applying for a visa? Or do you just mean your partner will send your supporting form with her application?
    There is an option on Immigration Online to link two or more different applications in a group application.

Please have a look in this YouTube video from 5:57 how to set it up - https://youtu.be/EwMVugucTgY