Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Parent Grandparent visitor Visa

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Onehunga / Auckland
    Posts
    30

    Default

    my status only went under assessment after i submitted the medicals.I know someone who was under assessment before the medicals but that was an error and when a case officer was assigned, they asked for full medicals.The under assessment files are usually on a queue to be allocated to a case officer from my understanding.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ljt View Post
    my status only went under assessment after i submitted the medicals.I know someone who was under assessment before the medicals but that was an error and when a case officer was assigned, they asked for full medicals.The under assessment files are usually on a queue to be allocated to a case officer from my understanding.
    Thanks mate

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I applied for my parents' PGVV on August 14th. Got medicals submitted by mid September, showing under assessment since 2 weeks. I called up and the rep told it doesn't get allocated to a specific case officer instead sits with the pool of CO's. My application is well over 65 working days (90% of the applications processed as mentioned on their website). Not sure if anyone is in the same boat as me? Not sure if it is now worthwhile applying for general visitor visa instead and withdraw this application. I have heard few people doing that and getting visa approved within a week.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Motherís Parent/grand parent visitor visa Approved

    Applied September 6th
    Approved Today .

    If you are waiting, hang in there .

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    Motherís Parent/grand parent visitor visa Approved

    Applied September 6th
    Approved Today .

    If you are waiting, hang in there .
    Thank you. Finally got their visa approved yesterday.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi, my parents have applied October 8th and the medical has been submitted for 3 weeks now and still no progress on the application. I saw in INZ website they are having problems for those who have submitted application 1 Aug to 21 Sept. I am just hoping my parents visa were not affected.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9rateek View Post
    Thank you. Finally got their visa approved yesterday.
    What did you put for estimated date of arrival and departure? my wife and I would like her parents to come to NZ to visit but we are not sure exactly when yet, we would like to apply for the visa, then if it is granted look at options for flights for when they could come

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    What did you put for estimated date of arrival and departure? my wife and I would like her parents to come to NZ to visit but we are not sure exactly when yet, we would like to apply for the visa, then if it is granted look at options for flights for when they could come
    Hi David, I did put in October 23rd as the estimated date of arrival (the visa was granted on 16th Nov). Good luck for the application.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •