Thread: VFS Global it’s a mess, be careful.

Default VFS Global it’s a mess, be careful.

It has been 2 months since my partner and I have send our new passports to Washington DC with a paper application to get our Permanent Resident Visas to get transferred. When they received the documents they sent an Invoice for the processing fee which we paid on the same day. After not hearing from them and trying everything to contact them (phones are automated and you cannot talk with a real person) twitter , Facebook, hired and Immigration Advisor who cannot contact them either, today we received a new invoice to pay the same fee. Our advisor has spoken to INZ and they have said that to this date 60 days the VAC has sent them nothing about us, this is painful stressful and we have no one to complain with, we are due to go back to NZ soon and we have tried to do the right thing , they are pushing us to get into without a valid visa on our current passports, we have no choice this is never ending, it is shocking that the NZ Government is using this unprofessional , and messy organisation.

Thanks JandM, I have complaint on the VFS website which is what INZ recommends as according to them it is not their fault. However, I received multiple answers and none of them come directly from Washington, I will have to contact a lawyer in the US to act on our behalf personally at the VAC as we had enough.

Sympathies, and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosario View Post
    It has been 2 months since my partner and I have send our new passports to Washington DC with a paper application to get our Permanent Resident Visas to get transferred. When they received the documents they sent an Invoice for the processing fee which we paid on the same day. After not hearing from them and trying everything to contact them (phones are automated and you cannot talk with a real person) twitter , Facebook, hired and Immigration Advisor who cannot contact them either, today we received a new invoice to pay the same fee. Our advisor has spoken to INZ and they have said that to this date 60 days the VAC has sent them nothing about us, this is painful stressful and we have no one to complain with, we are due to go back to NZ soon and we have tried to do the right thing , they are pushing us to get into without a valid visa on our current passports, we have no choice this is never ending, it is shocking that the NZ Government is using this unprofessional , and messy organisation.
    Literally had similar issues with them - see my post here from this month https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=57258

I haven't received my passport back and I contacted my CO and she hasn't received any info from them. I noticed my payment has been deducted for the processing and that weeks and weeks ago.

I've managed to get one response from their support team and that was to ask for more info. Nothing otherwise.

Oh boy... my home country has just announced that they're outsourcing passport renewals for New Zealand residents to VFS early next year. Guess when I need to get my passport renewed?

@Kelerei

Where’s the announcement?

Can’t you your passport earlier?