I and my wife lived together in New Zealand for 12months on partner work visa.We left New Zealand in Covid but could not get back into New Zealand due to border restriction and my wife work visa expired.
I am NZ citizen. Not sure what type of visa i should apply for my wife now? Partner or general visitor visa to get back into country? and then i would have to give all evidence of our partnership and living together? Should i be in New Zealand when i apply for her visitor or work visa now? Or I can apply for her work visa while I am overseas as well

Thanks in advance