hi, i was wondering what would be the best path to take for our newly born daughter while outside of nz. She isn't part of the original pr application, although we've already converted our PR to indefinite in the past. Circumstances are changing and we are looking to see how we can move back to nz.

searching on this forum, i found this topic : https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56063, looks kind of similar but i'm wondering if this is still applicable.

i assume we'd need to apply for a special 9 month visitor visa for our daughter so that she may enter nz, and only be able to apply for Dependent Child Resident Visa once we've reached back to nz? which visa form should be filled up to achieve this and can any of the parent apply for it?

thanks in advance