Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Straight to Residence Visa

Quote Originally Posted by manutd View Post
    The quicker way would be to get Accredited Employer work visa first which has shorter time frame and INZ dont do so many checks on that visa (in my perception).

One of my friends (from Pakistan) got a job from Accredited Employer and he is in Green List as well. He applied for AEWV and got it in 2 weeks (we were expecting atleast 16 weeks). But the turn around was quite surprising. Now he will apply straight to residence once he is in New Zealand and INZ can take whatever time they want to.
    AEWV, few steps to follow when i see in the system for application status. I actually already applied for this almost 2 weeks ago, now it is under assessment, not sure how long it tool when it come under assessment? when did you friend apply for and is he in NZ now?

Quote Originally Posted by farooq0520 View Post
    AEWV, few steps to follow when i see in the system for application status. I actually already applied for this almost 2 weeks ago, now it is under assessment, not sure how long it tool when it come under assessment? when did you friend apply for and is he in NZ now?

Finally today on 26/08/2023, i got the approval in the email for AEWV, it is valid for 2 years multiple visa. I added my family information, but do i have the approval for my family as well, or need to apply separately? I though this would be part of the same application?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456