Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parent Resident Visa 2023 - Timeline

Question Parent Resident Visa 2023 - Timeline

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has submitted a EOI for the Parent Resident Visa in the past months (or is planning to submit one in the coming weeks), and is hoping to be selected in the ballot this coming August 2023? My sibling and I just submitted one for our parents, and we were hoping to get a sense of how long the processing time will be. So we started a thread where we can possibly share our experiences and timelines with this recently opened visa.

Type of submission: Online application (EOI)
    Date submitted: 12 July 2023 (confirmation email from INZ received)

Cheers,
    MBB

Good luck!

I submitted as well but I don't see any numbers? Do you get one? Thanks

Thanks JandM!

Hi ns0912 - I only got 2 emails from INZ (one for the confirmation of EOI application and one for the invoice). I also tried logging in to see if I can see if there is any record of the application there showing the status (similar to the Parent Visitor Visa application) but I can't seem to find anything online. So I guess we'll just have to wait for another email from INZ should our applications get picked from the lot.

I received the same email as you, I also logged in to my realme account but the application is not there. I had a look at other category who also has a ballot system, eg.. Pacific Resident category and it seems like there is a number . I am not sure if Parent resident visa will be the same. I am a bit worried hence reaching out to an immigration lawyer to reach out to INZ to ask a copy of it. I will let you know how I get on. The ballot date is 8th of August. Good luck to both of us.

Hi,

If we submited EOI this moment, the selected EOI expecting in August 2025.
    Can we use two years period of income tax meeting the income requirement from these two year 2023-2025?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by phuocvnh View Post
    Hi,

If we submited EOI this moment, the selected EOI expecting in August 2025.
    Can we use two years period of income tax meeting the income requirement from these two year 2023-2025?
    Thanks,
    This must be two 12-month periods within the 3 years prior to the EOI being selected. See F4.35.5.

Thanks ns0912 for providing to ballot selection date. Good luck to us indeed - hope ours get selected soon

Hi phuocvnh - The August 2025 selection only applies to EOIs submitted before 12 October 2022. So if you submit your EOI now, it will be included in a ballot that will eligible for random selection starting August 2023 and every 3 months thereafter until your EOI expires (2 years). So better to submit yours soon as you may get lucky and your EOI can get selected sooner than later

Hi there,
    Selection date was yesterday. Is there any way to know if my applications were selected or not ?

Hi Kiwiabc,

I'm also curious to know as I don't think there's any record online or application number to track it online. I don't think there's any update as well on the INZ website regarding processing times, etc.

Not sure if JandM would have any news or update on this from INZ?

Thank you,
    MBB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast