Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    134

    Default Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV)

    Anyone know the processing time for this type of visa with green list role and job check token??

    There are few steps in the status format.

    Gathering Information
    Your application details and documentation are almost ready for assessment. We will share your application with other agencies and our health team to confirm your details, where required. This is when we may need any medical information, so we may contact you to ask for a medical examination.

    what does this mean?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,810

    Default

    They're telling you that, like with all visa applications, they will verify each piece of information you have supplied, by asking someone else who is in a position to know, 'Is it right that Mr Farrooq0520 (whatever)?' The 'whatever' can be, for instance, attended that course, got that qualification, worked as a X for three years... anything that was on your application.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    They're telling you that, like with all visa applications, they will verify each piece of information you have supplied, by asking someone else who is in a position to know, 'Is it right that Mr Farrooq0520 (whatever)?' The 'whatever' can be, for instance, attended that course, got that qualification, worked as a X for three years... anything that was on your application.
    is this processing longer? because the straight to residence seem much longer and have been waiting for that for last 4 months.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,810

    Default

    Because everyone's circumstances are different - different qualifications, different work experience, etc. - and every case is investigated individually, no two are alike. When any time is mentioned, either on an INZ web page, or by an official, it is always only their best guess based on how things have been going in general recently, and never a promise. Also, the CO has to wait for the answers from the people they write to before they can tick off each point on the application as being satisfactory, and some don't reply immediately, so that can make processing longer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Today i checked my AEWV application status, and it completed all the checks and now "Under Assessment" ------>>> Assessment in progress it shows. Any idea, how long this step takes? previous experience would be helpful.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,810

    Default

    As mentioned above, it varies, because so do people's circumstances, so any answers you get can't be a precedent for your own case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    As mentioned above, it varies, because so do people's circumstances, so any answers you get can't be a precedent for your own case.
    Finally today on 26/08/2023, i got the approval in the email for AEWV, it is valid for 2 years multiple visa. I added my family information, but do i have the approval for my family as well, or need to apply separately? I though this would be part of the same application?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    New Zealand (ex: South Africa)
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farooq0520 View Post
    Finally today on 26/08/2023, i got the approval in the email for AEWV, it is valid for 2 years multiple visa. I added my family information, but do i have the approval for my family as well, or need to apply separately? I though this would be part of the same application?
    These will be separate applications.

    This page has general information on visas that you can support for your family (and also outlines the scenarios where an Accredited Employer Work Visa holder cannot support a partnership-based temporary entry class visa). The specific visa types are linked below:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •