Thread: Wht there is no stamp in my partner while entering NZ with student visa?

Default Wht there is no stamp in my partner while entering NZ with student visa?

The stamped my pass as I came NZ with a partner visa but they did not for my partner came before me. My partner has student visa. Does anybody know why? Is there any problem? How can we know that it was correctly submitted to the system?! As later on for r or pr application this might be issue!

Actually I asked the immigration they said that it is normal but why my passport stamped not my partner?! both are multiple and she is student i have partner visa

If your partner entered through the eGates, the passport would not have been stamped.

In any event, this is no issue, as INZ keeps electronic records of your border movements and these records are considered the source of truth when presence in New Zealand may need to be demonstrated (e.g. a citizenship application). You may request INZ's records of your border movements at any time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    If your partner entered through the eGates, the passport would not have been stamped.

In any event, this is no issue, as INZ keeps electronic records of your border movements and these records are considered the source of truth when presence in New Zealand may need to be demonstrated (e.g. a citizenship application). You may request INZ's records of your border movements at any time here.
    Thanks
    No not egate as officer needs to check documents passport should be checked not nz passport.