Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizenship timeline in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by PediINZ View Post
    Congratulation,
    Would you be able to share your application details like your nationality and resident visa type
    Many thanks
    Indian. Resident visa type is Skilled Migration

Quote Originally Posted by pac.man View Post
    I applied for citizenship on 9th May 2024. Got the email for approval today. Will book the oath ceremony soon. Applied solo, also submitted english speaking ability letter given by my employer.
    Congratulation,
    Would you be able to share your application details like your nationality and resident visa type
    Many thanks

I applied on 9th May and received the confirmation today, 13 June. Online application, English IELTS submitted which I have to take for my residency back in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by cricfor View Post
    I applied on 9th May and received the confirmation today, 13 June. Online application, English IELTS submitted which I have to take for my residency back in 2019.
    Congratulation,
    Would you please share you nationality and any data you think is useful for other applicant

I think i've posted it all.

To everyone, when do we get to apply for the ceremony from the date we receive the email confirmation that our citizenship was approved?

You don't apply. They invite you to one. I got approved recently and asked them about ceremony. So mine will be around 3 months after approval. I got told I will get email around 4 weeks before with date and time. I'm in Auckland.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    You don't apply. They invite you to one. I got approved recently and asked them about ceremony. So mine will be around 3 months after approval. I got told I will get email around 4 weeks before with date and time. I'm in Auckland.
    The citizenship timelines are becoming really long. 12-18 months wait for a decision (if the application needs to be checked by a Case Officer) + 3 months of waiting for a ceremony + 2 months waiting for a passport. Thats almost 2 years.

yup. I waited 14 months and now 3 for ceremony. Then god knows what delay will be with the passports once I'm eligible to apply... Can't wait for it to end

Hi Team

Congratulations to those who have received their approvals

I have applied for our citizenship (2 adults and a 5 year old) at the end of March 2024. No update yet.

I have contacted the DIA, and have been advised that we are in the queue to be allocated to the Case officer

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast