Thread: Smc job search visa about to expire

Default Smc job search visa about to expire

Hi
    I 'm in smc job search visa wich is going to be expired in weeks time. I found a job and have sent all relevant documents to my case officer.
    The paper based documents which are sent to my co are still not yet received to my co's desk. Co confirmed me that the docs were at mailing center at days back and without having those physically to her desk she can't proceed.
    Please help me as I require a legal advice on work rights as I have nothing to do from my end at this stage.
    Thank you

I haven't seen this scenario before, where the evidence of complying with the Skilled Migrant Category Job Search Visa has been submitted, but the visa itself may expire before a decision is made on the Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa itself.

I would suggest that you call INZ to ask, and/or engage the services of a Licensed Immigration Advisor as a matter of priority.

Yes, thank you Kelerei.

Any recommended immigration lawyers in Northshore !! This will be a great help as I'm probation period in my job.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    Any recommended immigration lawyers in Northshore !! This will be a great help as I'm probation period in my job.
    I'll answer this through private message.

Thank you