Thread: Visitor Visa - Further Evidences for Purpose of Visit

Default Visitor Visa - Further Evidences for Purpose of Visit

Hi,

My cousin has submitted application for visitor visa to NZ. She already has Australia visit visa where she intends to visit her sister, and now she has also submitted visit visa application to NZ so she can visit me and my family as well within the same trip.

I have givien her an invitation letter inviting her to visit us, stay in our home and also attend birthday of my daughter. She has attached that letter with her visa application.

She also has attached a cover letter stating that she wants to visit us and attend birthday of our daughter. She also attached the travel reservations, bank statement showing enough funds as well.

Now immigration NZ are asking to provide further evidence of purpose of visit without mentioning what kind of further evidence they need.

Can seniors please guide what other evidences she can attach for purpose of visit?

Regards,

Sorry, but I cannot answer this without considering the circumstances of this specific case, and that would then fall inside the realm of immigration advice which I cannot legally give you. The best that I can do is point you to the Visitor Visa Guide (INZ 1018) and section V2 in the operational manual, which may or may not answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    Sorry, but I cannot answer this without considering the circumstances of this specific case, and that would then fall inside the realm of immigration advice which I cannot legally give you. The best that I can do is point you to the Visitor Visa Guide (INZ 1018) and section V2 in the operational manual, which may or may not answer your question.
    Hi @kelerei .... Thanks for your answer. I understand that each case is different and you cant provide detailed response because of reasons you mentioned.

However, can you please guide which kind of evidences we can submit for purpose of visit if someone has applied visit visa to meet friends/ extended family like cousins....

I shall be very thankful.

This is just a guess. I wonder if it might help to show bona fides if you provided proof of identity of the various relatives, their relationship to you (I suppose this would amount to showing and proving that part of your family tree), and where in NZ they live and work.