Thread: Unable to access visitor visa application on-line-Help!

Default Unable to access visitor visa application on-line-Help!

Hello,

I hope someone here can help or point us in the right direction as we are pulling our hair out trying to solve this problem.
    We want to apply for a Parent and Grandparent visa (From UK). Following the instructions on the NZ immigration website we were asked to open a Realme Account to verify our e-mail address. On entering the "Welcome to Immigration Online" page and then "My visas Page" and finally "Apply for Visa"...Nothing happens when i try to click on the link. (the cursor hand just hovers over the link)
    I have tried this on four different devices, have made a new Realme account, Phoned NZ immigration helpline, the gentleman was helpful but just didn't know what was the problem. He gave me a e-mail address for the technical department but they never came back.
    We are stuck before we even start the process.
    Has anyone encountered a similar problem as we now at a dead end on what to do.
    Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

AJ

Hi
    If you like any help send me a DM I would be able to help you

Thanks for your reply, problem solved by a friend pointing out the obvious right in front of our eyes. (drop down box at bottom of page!)
    Kind regards

AJ

Good news.