Thread: Short Term rental / Bach in Te Atatu South

Default Short Term rental / Bach in Te Atatu South

Hello

We have found a 'Bach' in Te Atatu South that we are think of taking for 4 weeks. It looks good for us and the family and will take the dog also!

Seems to be well positioned for getting around Auckland with good local facilities.

Does anyone have any comments or observations on the area, or is even based there?

The 'where to live in Auckland' guide seems to be okay with the area, but mentions being labeled as 'Westies'...

Thanks Again

Nothing wrong with being a westie. The only problem is the North-Western motorway which can be a nightmare at rush hour. My brother lives in Te Atatu Sth and likes the area. We live in West Harbour which is even further West than that - you'll have to come around for a coffee when you get here. Let me know if you want to know anything specific about West Auckland.

Thanks for that Debs
    It would be great to have someone to visit / and visit us. It would also be great to have some kids to introduce my two to. My son Mackenzie will be having his 5th birthday soon after we move and my daughter is almost 3. They are 3 weeks into their summer holiday and then they are them having extra time off school whilst we find a place to call our own in NZ. By the end of it I will be very gratefull for them to have someone their own age to run amuck with.
    If it's OK with you I will PM you when we get closer to arriving.
    Debbie

No problem. PM when you're closer and we'll arrange to meet up. My two munchkins are similar ages to yours, hopefully they'll get along!

Hi Debbie,
    We are hoping to be back in NZ (west Auckland) by December - providing we can sell our house I'd love to get the info about the short term rental in Te Atatu as my mum lives in Titirangi (nearby) so Te Atatu would be quite convenient for us too...
    Amy.

OH has sorted the accomidation but I will try and get him to post the details on here of where he found it and cost. If you don't get a PM from me in the next week PM me and I'll chase it up for you.
    Debbie

Thanks debbie!