Thread: Rental Property in Lincoln, Chch Available

Default Rental Property in Lincoln, Chch Available

As we've now bought a house, our rental property is up for grabs. We have signed a lease until the end of January but will be moving out the beginning of November. Professionals won;t help us but if we find someone then that's okay.

$390 per week for a 4 bed house in a lovely area - but we are obviously open to negotiation

If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass on the message

any website address to look at? as we are flying out on 29th oct to chch
    Sophia x

Unfortunately not - we took it on in July when we arrived - we took 6 months rental out, but have just bought a house so we would like someone to take it on for us.

http://www.kennardrealestate.co.nz/R...rtyID=&Search=
    \
    which is a HUGE web address(!) is next door to us - go to www.kennardrealestate.co.nz and search in Canterbury / Selwyn District / Lincoln - and the house next door is there. You can see our roof in the background

If you have any questions, then please email us at aydon@mac.com. It is a lovely area to live - we have been very happy here but naturally with the new house we have to move. It takes us about 20 - 25 mins to get to work (Myself at the bottom of Riccarton Road at Hagley Park end and my wife at St Andrews College in Papnui - so easy into town. Sounds like a sales pitch but it is a very nice place

The timing works out well - we are looking to move out around the 5th November, so you are more than welcome to stay with us for a few days and see if it's the right area for you

Thanks, will show my hushand when he get home as need to work out the rent per week we can afford and not too far from his job...i lost map of christchurch so i trying to remember where lincoln was!
    Sophia

this might help sophia....

http://tinyurl.com/ny33p

thanks! how long it take to get into christchurch's riccarton, near middleton?
    Sophia

I work at the Hagley park end of Blenheim Road on Leslie Hills Drive. Middleton is the other end of Blenheim Road, so it would take you 15 minutes on a bad day.

http://www.zoomin.co.nz/nz/christchurch/middleton/

Afraid this has gone now - sorted by the Estate Agent. Thanks.