Thread: House to rent in Wellington

Default House to rent in Wellington

My hubby has been offered a job in Christchurch and we're hoping to move over Christmas sometime so our rental property in Wellington will be available. As we are getting out of our contract early we are partially responsible for advertising/finding tennants so I thought I'd try on here first!

It's a 3 bedroom house about a 20 min drive from the city.

It's near Johnsonville (Churton Park) on a quiet cul-de-sac and in a relatively sheltered position so gets the sun but is not battered by the wind as much as other houses in Welly.

The rent is $350 a week, it's decorated in a fairly neutral way and does not suffer from damp!

The landlord rings about once a month to find out if everything is ok and if any jobs need doing he gets onto it immediately - other than that he doesn't bother us at all.

There are loads of playgroups etc for pre schoolers nearby and the local school is a really good one too.

If anyone is interested or wants more info please PM me.

Also if anybody knows of a 3 bedroom house in Christchurch in a nice/family friendly area would you please let me know.

I'm dreading the house hunt (especially from a distance) as it took us 6 weeks to find this one when we were in Welly!!

Louise

Hi--I may be interested in your house in Wellingon. How far is it from Lower Hutt? How much is remaining on the lease?

Hi Elizabeth, have sent you a PM

Louise

Have PM'd you too, Louise.

Ria