Thread: Roundtrip Airfare to Japan

Default Roundtrip Airfare to Japan

Just curious on a rough figure for off-season return trip to Japan. I've found Fukuoka-Auckland r/t fare at around 70,000 yen (~NZ$950) during current non-peak times; any ideas on cost the other way around?

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Ive just checked prices on a site called H.I.S. which is a big agent here in japan., from NAgoya to auckland the cheapest right now is cathay pacific (not direct i dont think) thats 82,000 Yen until the middle of december when it goes up to about 110,000

you can check it out here but its all in japanese. if you need any help let me know
    mark

http://www.his-j.com/ngo/air/air-oceania.htm

sorry, just saw you said fukuoka, you can get flights right now for 68,000 yen fukuoka to auckland. bear in mind that getting anywhere from fukuoka to anywhere else in japan is not cheap so unless you are going to stay on kyushu the entire time you would probably be better flying to honshu (osaka, nagoya, tokyo)

Mark, thanks for the info but I think I must have been unclear in what I was asking.

I too have found 68,000 yen flights from FUK-AKL at IACE's (our favorite travel agent in Japan) Fukuoka branch online; the flights are on Asiana, which isn't my favorite airline, but they are cheap.

What I am curious about is prices for trips originating in New Zealand;

we're exploring the idea of moving there and want to know how expensive it would be for us to visit my wife's family in Japan.