Thread: Nice Short Term Furnished Rental in Nelson

Default Nice Short Term Furnished Rental in Nelson

Hi,

We are renting out our very nice bedroom furnished apartment on the waterfront in Nelson. We can sit out on our balcony and watch the boat races on Wednesday evenings.

It is in a great location, very close to Nelson centre, the beach and some great dining. You can easily walk to town.

It has enclosed parking for one car in an attached car garage.

It is only a few years old, so everything is in great shape and it is bright and sunny. Comes with just about everything you will need including a washer and microwave.

We would like to find someone without pets who might want to rent it while we are in the states from Jan 1 onward. The rent is $425.00 per week, no utilities included. This is a great deal for this location. Flexible lease term.

We will be posting photos on Craigslist under New Zealand- I will let you know where they will be soon. Or email me and I will send them onto you.

Smile Anyone need a nice short term rental in Nelson?

If anyone is interested in a nicely furnished 2 bedroom 1 bath, waterfront apartment rental in Nelson. Available for a few months at a time, or longer from 1 Jan onward- please contact me at wsomers777@gmail.com. You can also see photos on www.bookabach.co.nz.

We will discount the rent to anyone who comes to us via the forum depending on the situation and term of their stay. Let us know your situation and we will see what we can work out!

Cheers,

Wendy